The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.4 - Snake Princess Character Sheet (Twitter Extra)

Group Leader
Volume 1 has been redone in high quality, if you were considering a re-read.

And introducing snek in her dorky glory. Kamejiro recently posted this as a sort of character sheet, and I figure it doesn't spoil too much. You can get a glimpse of how her relationship with the duo should soon turn out, and also a teaser for the fire princess who unfortunately will not be appearing anytime soon.

Not appearing is the girl Snake Princess is paired with, who I'm assuming she's speaking to in the 1st page and is quipping back at her in the 2nd. Both she and Snake have thick Kyoto accents, but Snake hides hers in formal conversation. Their relationship is pretty tsuntsun.

Also not appearing is Snake Princesses' actual name. Please give her an official name soon, Kamejiro.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

who would win
snake princesss interest in saras nightwear
vs
a potentially jealous natalia standing in the way
Natalia hands down. She too has thirst on her side! BTW, Sara is a hot commodity, apparently. Got two princesses down bad.

Also thanks for posting this. I saw it but didn't expect it be translated too!

Banned
Volume 1 has been redone in high quality
I just came a little. Will take my time and re-read once the next chapter drops!

Also, that dynamic with the Snake Princess and Sara was a surprise. I dig it. It's funny enough to not be any kind of serious love-triangle, so i'm down.

Edit: Okay, i looked into the first chapter. It's gorgeous! Thank you for the higher quality!

Group Leader
Also thanks for posting this. I saw it but didn't expect it be translated too!
There's a lot of art off Kamejiro's twitter I'd like to translate, but I wasn't sure where to fit them in. Now that the story's progressed a bit I might start uploading the cutesy couple stuff periodically. I kind of want to upload some older character sheets for the 4 princesses too, just because I can't wait for them to properly debut (and want everyone to share my impatience). Though I don't want the chapter listing to get swamped with extras either.

I don't think I need to be too wary of giving away minor spoilers if Kamejiro is uploading things like this after every new chapter. But there is some great older art with heavy spoilers I'll need to sit on for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Volume 1 has been redone in high quality, if you were considering a re-read.
Rereadin the first couple chapters and comparing them to the physical manga really makes me appreciate the font you used , fits super well with the original work , love it

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I need to be too wary of giving away minor spoilers if Kamejiro is uploading things like this after every new chapter. But there is some great older art with heavy spoilers I'll need to sit on for a long time.
I think it's not count as spoiler if the author is the one says it, not from random people. So it's fine, just treat it as new information.

Like this extra, I see water princess is in love with Sara. Spoiler maybe, but no one's mad.... I think.

And, Thank you for everything. You're the best

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of art off Kamejiro's twitter I'd like to translate, but I wasn't sure where to fit them in
Since the author do a lot of twitter arts that relevant but not essential for the plot I suggest just making a new manga entry, something like The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Extras) and put all of them there. That way it won't bloating the main entry and reader that don't mind spoiler can just read there. The extras that connect to a specific chapter (like yours x.1 ones) can keep that naming so reader know that they're related to the chapter, and extras like this one can just be unnumbered.

Group Leader
Since the author do a lot of twitter arts that relevant but not essential for the plot I suggest just making a new manga entry, something like The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Extras) and put all of them there. That way it won't bloating the main entry and reader that don't mind spoiler can just read there. The extras that connect to a specific chapter (like yours x.1 ones) can keep that naming so reader know that they're related to the chapter, and extras like this one can just be unnumbered.
I hadn't considered that. I'm still on the fence about translating the original twitter manga, but I was thinking if I did I could then freely post extras past the final chapter. This would be a much simpler solution. I might give it a shot before next month's update.

Users who are viewing this thread