The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.5 - Volume 3 Extras

Group Leader
https://kamejiroro.fanbox.cc/

Edit: I will be translating future chapters, just not typesetting them. You'll need to subscribe to Kamejiro's fanbox to actually see the chapters, but this should help you read along while the official TL is still pending.

Translation links will be posted on wordpress and discord along with the rest of my translations.

Last edited:
I will miss your translations a lot! Without you I would have never have heard of this series.
Hopefully the official translations will come soon. I just wish there could be a solution like inori where there are also translated chapters in her fanbox

Dex-chan lover
Thank you TL! So excited for the continuation!

Sara being all curious on the flowers while Natalia is like her eyes are pretty :glee:

Group Leader
It's a big ask, but would it be possible for you to continue translating just the scripts of the chapters for people who are supporting Kamejiro on pixiv? I'll miss your translations for this series 😭
I guess I could, since it shouldn't be taking anything from Kamejiro. Though I don't know how I'd distribute them. I used to do raw TLs through pastebin but it wasn't very effective at keeping anyone in the loop. Maybe I do have to slap together a discord now.

Thank you for the translations! I can't support Kamejiro directly right now, but I'll try to in the future...
Additionally, @Beltaro would you translate stuff like pixiv and twitter extras if the author posts more of them?
I don't want to make promises but I won't rule it out. Sorry it's a non-answer but it's hard getting motivated lately.

Dex-chan lover
I wish I can read japanese😭😭 I don't mind supporting the author but I really want to be able to read their stuff😭
i was thinking the same! maybe it will take less time to learn just to read that to listen? maybe it will only take 2 years???

Dex-chan lover
Take the money I don't have, Kameijiro sensei but please continue (within a healthy capacity) to give us the gay

Aggregator gang
...oh god did this got discontinued because people dont buy non-isekai non-schoolgirl yuri anymore
I think someone also mentioned that it was released in a magazine that was not super yuri focused so that would also contribute to it being axed quicker.

There are non-isekai and non-schoolgirl yuri mangas that get to continue, so it's simply a matter of not finding its audience. Disheartening, since it was a very nice series.
I hope it'll get published, either in English or in French. If it ever gets published in English and someone notices, maybe they can upload an announcement chapter so that everyone following the manga on Mangadex get notified?
I want to thank the translator for their amazing work. It's super nice of you to advertise for the author, and it got us to discover their great work.

Dex-chan lover
hope an official english translation materializes, would love to be able to support kamejiro and read future chapters

Group Leader
https://kamejiroro.fanbox.cc/

Edit: I will be translating future chapters, just not typesetting them. You'll need to subscribe to Kamejiro's fanbox to actually see the chapters, but this should help you read along while the official TL is still pending.

Translation links will be posted on wordpress and discord along with the rest of my translations.
Alright I've updated the chapter and my future translation plans. Just quoting with a new post for extra visibility.

Users who are viewing this thread