The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 145

Dex-chan lover
damn, next part is starting so fast after the first part just concluded 😁

i love how the comment section is just basically one loud NANI?!?????!?!???!?!
Thats what happens when an decent author decides to just write whatever random 3rd rate crap pops up in their head and run with it. This ending has been going downhill for a while, but this time they didn't even try. Wtf did this god even descend for? Congratulations?

@cocobir Oh, yeah. All of that would have been nice. Also, how is their weird secret revolution going? Is the royal concoction, aka 1st prince, in any danger (or is it possibly a danger)? Where is his bird? All great questions. But story really concluded the moment beabitch died, so I doubt they will get satisfying answers

In my opinion they should have just ended the manga after
they killed Beatrice
. Recent chapter was so weird...

@monoreposo
Lol you make such bold statements in a good way tho, you never really know if the actual author was going Wack when writing this cause this still is an adaptation not the novel lol. Just like a manga getting adapted into a anime

Anyways probably a lot of the explanations would be in the extras series since the main story ended in 2 chapters , anyways ima say this for advice just relax and read the manhwa theres no point of really getting worked up for a manhwa especially when most of the statements you said are like about the future that you don’t know what happens in , and your questions are kinda like why tho?, where his bird at ?why would you care about that tho....

I do agree it was kinda rushed but when it gets to the extra series stuff goes back to normal pace , so don’t worry
Anyways see ya have a cool day , enjoy reading manhwas
Please don’t reply I just was pointing out some stuff There’s no need to reply and if I got something wrong about what you said , then I’m deeply sorry for mistake /misunderstanding

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure the bang was raeliana hitting the window of the door to get out

Users who are viewing this thread