The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 148 - side story 1

'If you can resist'
GRRRRRRRRRRRR I BET HE'LL TEASE HER MUCH WITH FLEETING TOUCHES. AAAAA NOAAAAHHHHH

Gahhh!! Dammit! Get a room you two please!!! 😫😫😫 I feel so single already hahaha

Thanks guys for the hardwork on this! It's like I'm counting the days to read the side stories until the end. 😅

does her hair always that humongous?
but it's a cute chapterrrrr, it's so fluffyyyy!!!

Group Leader
SO SWEET ASFDGASDKL
i'm glad there are side stories at least though

Double-page supporter
@potaa She simply has very thick hair. Kinda silly that it's ALWAYS full of volume (since accumulated hair oil tends to weigh one's hair down no matter how fluffy), but I assume she takes regular baths and uses volume-promoting conditioner. I also have very thick hair, and after I take a shower and it dries it gets really fluffy and curly/wavy. Then, after about a day or so to accumulate hair oils my hair gets a bit flat, but not overly so. With that said, even though thick and fluffy hair is quite pretty, it's really hard to manage sometimes. It tends to develop very strong knots, and it can be a bit annoying to shape/tie with hair ties. Plus, having very thick, long hair can make it difficult to stay cool during the summer.

Thank you so much for all chapters, I am crying now because it has to ends but I will krep it into my soul forever.

OMGGGG MAH HART😖 SAVE ME FROM HEART ATTACK💓 there's no other word than "kilig" to describe this feeling

Users who are viewing this thread