The Reborn Witch Foretells Destruction - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Unbearable Past, Resolve, and the Curse of Words

Double-page supporter
Reading the comments at the start of this chapter makes me don't want to continue reading. Too messy & immature everywhere to my liking lol. So for now I'll just bookmark & leave. One day I'll finish reading this, hopefully in one go after every chapter is uploaded.

What the heck is with this guy? How dare this girl get kidnapped against her will and leave the prince. Now she has the gall to escape and try and return.

See this is my ship. Not Sena x random dragon dude who tries to guilt trip her saying he waited 200 years after kidnapping her to make Sena stay.
And Galt is way too fucking dumb to be a knight. It was HIS fault to begin with. Roland just tried to make it easier for his son to not look back at home, you can't fake affection for 10 years. But then Galt tries to push the blame lmao. A horrible character but since he's closer to the Main leads I doubt he'll die a suitable death.

Fed-Kun's army
they're meant to be, your honor

author why are you ending the chapter
like this and not giving us the hug we deserve? 😔

So...Galt is my least favorite character. I hope he stays in the periphery because his little speech was annoying. I’ve been wondering what his problem is. Just because she reminds him of Keith’s foster dad doesnt mean he gets to attack her with fire. He could have just led with the talking. Not okay.

Bruh this guard is a dumbass. He fucks up roland and the prince's relationship by appearing out of nowhere and forcibly taking the kid, then blames roland for the trauma it caused the prince. Now he is trying to fuck up MC and Prince's relationship by gaslighting MC. And he calls himself the most loyal knight or smth ??????? ngl hope this dude dies in a ditch.

Dex-chan lover
wow this guard is such a piece of shit, he is responsible for taking the prince away from a happy home, he is responsible for the prince's father being forced to be harsh on him to make him leave without regrets and now you want to murder MC because she reminds you of the prince's foster father?

please just kill yourself, you're to stupid to be a knight.

Dex-chan lover
Galt be like "How dare you get kidnapped?! Go back to the kidnapper!! Keith is hurt you got kidnapped so I don't want to bring you back!"
Wtf?!?!?

"I once set into motion an event that made the prince feel sad and betrayed! I don't want the prince to ever feel sad or betrayed again! Now I'm going to betray the prince's orders and make him sad by killing someone that makes him happy because you will possibly make him feel sad and betrayed at some point in the future!"
I'm sorry, but can this guy just die; he is one of the worst written and most asinine characters I have ever seen.

whaaaat?
the knight is angry that the father rather "gave up" on his son instead of resisting and condeming them both to death against what the knight did on the orders of the king?

hell im quite sure in this scenario the father would either have to cut all ties with his son or die for the king to get full controll over the child
and following that the childs lifespan won't be very high because the king has to use him up before the child realises who actualy killed his father...

so yeah the only possible scenario for the prince to have a shot at adulthood is him being abandoned by his father... and even in that scenario the fathers survival isnt assured as it entirely depends on the kings mood and plans...

Dex-chan lover
WTF is this trash even thinking, that's some weird mental gymnastic he's performing for a retard

Dex-chan lover
@angry_noodles - yey. he feels guilty for stealing a child from an honest and good man, who is dead now and can't defend himself, so it's easy to blame Roland for the evil he committed. And now he's trying to do it to Sena, only it doesn't work and he knows it.

Hope he becomes dragon fodder.

wow galt is so trash, how did roland exactly betray the prince, by dying in epidemic or by not fighting a king's knight to the death to not hand over the prince wtf

Users who are viewing this thread