The Result of Being Reincarnated Is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest

Bruh, I was expecting the WORST of the yandere trope wtf is this gooey cutey soft shit. I love it but where is the YANDERE

apparently there's an extra chapter with a spicy opening scene

https://comic-walker.com/viewer/?tw=2&dlcl=ja&cid=KDCW_FL00200812010032_68
https://comic-walker.com/viewer/?tw=2&dlcl=ja&cid=KDCW_FL00200812010033_68

Supporter
This manga... has 8???? Its an insult to mangas that actually deserve an 8, this should be a 7 at most.

LOL they just... threw her in like that I’m???? Are unsatisfactory endings becoming a trend now or something?
this felt more like an extra story chapter tbh

Dex-chan lover
This.... This is not what I expect? I mean, it's cute and all, but not the one I expect with Yandere title lmao.
I give it 7 for being average. Not bad, but not that great either.

Dex-chan lover
@lemonadeandsalt because it was one, story pretty much ended at chapter 13 and "14" got released as a extra chapter (wn is just 30 chapters +extras, and ln is 1 volume, which in manga, story ended at chapter 13) thats pretty much it.

It started interesting. Especially since the supposed to be Otome FL was a little boy who got reincarnated a d even wanted to harass the villainess. Or supposed to be villainess.

The ending was kinda... redundant... like really nothing special at all and the story was so short...
i had hoped for some good character development or making fun of popular tropes pf the isekai genre... but nope...

I guess for those who don’t want a deep story and just want to kill time this story would be enjoyable, but honestly I had expected some real yandere psycho characters...

The last chapter was mostly fancervice, but also proprely closed any doubts about the "capture targets". It's an OK read, the one you use when you're free and want something to read. As others already pointed out, it felt a bit short, but I think that's a good thing. I don't like it when a manga already finished it's premise, but the author tries to stretch it out as far as possible (I'm looking at you Komi-san).

Seems like they streched it out weirdly, and felt rushed from ch 10 to finish this. I wanted more character development since they were all interesting, but still a nice read

Users who are viewing this thread