The Results of My Author/Classmate Discovering My Yuri Obsession - Ch. 196

Double-page supporter
I just changed it back because on MU it's still ongoing...

Idk why they changed it. Maybe they have extra information that we don't have? :wtf:
going off a comment on the series discussion it ended last month:
The mangaka announced that ch 431 of the web manga was the last chapter and it had ended with that one.
The total number of volumes it will come to is 4. However, the scans here and the web pages don't seem to add up. The current chapter on mdex (as of this writing) is 186 which is actually raw chap 231 on the website
https://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/oshiyuri/
out of 431 web chapters (the comics will be removed on 10 Sep 2023 so the link might not be there or won't go that far if you read this after 10 Sep 2023)
I'm not sure what happened and why the scanlator's chapter numbers are different from the raw chapter numbers....

Dex-chan lover
I normally really dislike flashbacks (they, by definition, don't move the plot forward), but I'm actually really invested in this one. I love seeing pink-haired girl fall in love with main character-chan as a kid, that's cute! And the big sister is also cute with the hiding gf ofc lol

(as you may have noticed, I cannot remember a single character's name lol this format is hard to follow, so now that it's ended, I hope the mangaka gets to publish a regular series)

Dex-chan lover
At least she managed to get dressed before being outed. That might have been an awkward conversation about grown up love but don't tell our parents.

Users who are viewing this thread