The Results of My Author/Classmate Discovering My Yuri Obsession - Ch. 212

Dex-chan lover
so she are so scare to come out of the closest ? so when people talk about the are Les, she scare

then how she become raging lesbian later ? who teasing the two lead to push them into doing more stuff instead of "ah, they look like good friend !
or she thought only she is "not normal" then and know "wait, Tachibana get a girl on her own, she is too gay ?"

Dex-chan lover
Oof

1. Nobara found Hiromi and thought she was adorable and wanted to protect/possess
  2. Hiromi gets better at writing and Nobara feels insecure
  3. In an effort to protect her own ego, Nobara "breaks up" with Hiromi
  4. Hiromi is haunted by this sudden betrayal ever since and it affects the stories she writes (ie chapter 33)
  5. This history is stopping Hiromi from getting closer with Julie
  6. Nobara nowadays is someone Hiromi used to know.

Dex-chan lover
Oof

1. Nobara found Hiromi and thought she was adorable and wanted to protect/possess
  4. Hiromi is haunted by this sudden betrayal ever since and it affects the stories she writes (ie chapter 33)
NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW
YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF

Aggregator gang
TBF, the flashback is a rather major part of the story for its characters. There's no point complaining about it every update just because one can't wait for the two leads to get together. I guess one would have experienced it differently if one were reading the official raws as they were being published.
Oof

so she are so scare to come out of the closest ? so when people talk about the are Les, she scare

then how she become raging lesbian later ? who teasing the two lead to push them into doing more stuff instead of "ah, they look like good friend !
or she thought only she is "not normal" then and know "wait, Tachibana get a girl on her own, she is too gay ?"
No, Nobara wasn't scared for herself or trying to "protect her own ego". She was scared for Tachibana, especially when she was getting more and more known after being recognized for her achievements. Nobara doesn't care as much about her own image (all the rumors about her in the present don't bother her) but the rumors involved/affected Tachibana. So, she felt like she was in the way (like Tachibana is "too good" for her and she would just make her life harder by being with her). Also, spoiler but
Nobara later reveals that she did not know Tachibana's actual sexual orientation and what her confession actually meant
, which could also be why she felt like she was just pushing herself on Tachibana. Yeah, the irony/message of the flashback is that while trying to protect Tachibana/prevent her from getting hurt, she ended up hurting Tachibana, regardless of what Tachibana may have wanted, and she ended up ruining a perfectly good relationship. I don't think think this is stopping Tachibana from getting closer with Julie, though.

Supporter
The other thing to remember here is these are kids in high school; of COURSE they don't have everything figured out. They don't have years and years of experience sorting out situations like this, so they're gonna do some dumb things from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread