The Results of My Author/Classmate Discovering My Yuri Obsession - Ch. 223

Dex-chan lover
At least she might go back with the girl she left behind, that girl deserves happiness

(I'm surprised at how much I remember of this story, I'm not having problems following it at all)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, maybe do actual whole arc is not ideally when in one page chapter. Any bait, cliffhanger become bigger when you have all the waiting between every page.
But to be fair to this manga, the translate release ain't helping it. guess how long since this arc first start ? 10 month ago. and it is about 3x pages which is like 1 or 2 chapter for some manga, in almost a year
not to blame the translator, it is free work, no pay. I just think the Japanese reader probally have more enjoyable time, RAW is at 431, so we are only catch up to like just a bit more than half of the RAW.

Dex-chan lover
I checked the raw and it feels like the main couple is going nowhere... At least both side couples are pretty cute.

Also, isn't the author the same with this person?
https://mangadex.org/author/ebfb702e-24f2-45a1-be05-485d3b27f568/kon

Cause if you go to their twitter, pixiv etc. you will see promotions of the same works.

Edit:

I was wrong. They have become a thing now, by the end of vol 4, or should I say, by the end of the story because I saw Fin lol xD And well, only Io - Nobara are cute, Ria - Rena (yes, it's her ex) don't do anything, and I believe they don't get back together (yet).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread