The Revenge of the Duke's Daughter Theresia - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Absolutely loving it.i accidentally overcooked my ramen because I didn't want to stop reading lol

"You're nothing like a blonde, blue eyed Kristina....... with your *silver tresses* and *indigo* eyes"
My darling, if you take one color up a shade, and the other down a shade, that's still pretty similar.

"So the current Queen bring peace after killing the bad one... btw you better send her a fine ass bday gift or else you're screwed" lmao

I know that she probably won't end up offering her soul to him, but wouldn't she have to die after her revenge, to give him her soul.

So this "good" queen is basically a tyrant who framed the actual good one to get the throne and all the conveniences, mandatory nice bday gifts included. Did her parents forget about her or is she just a petty and greedy beech?

Dex-chan lover
Ngl if I was betrayed and was offered the chance I'd be petty enough to sell my soul for revenge

Fed-Kun's army
@Gurgling
I mean you’re gonna die either way right? As long as an afterlife doesn’t exist in their world, there’s no downsides to selling your soul off.

Group Leader
Mmmhmmm waiting for that sweet sweet revenge plot to kick in 😍

Fed-Kun's army
@Dethaw would proof that the soul exists not also imply some form of an afterlife? particularly given that demons evidently exist and have to come from somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread