The Ride-On King

That is Geese Howard from SNK's Fatal Fury fighting game if he went into politics. Or had a kid with Putin's Sister. Geese Howard Jr.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this isekai have some pretty heavy parts...poor Garm queen.
Hope the next chapter will keep the hype up but having less heart sinkers.

I am in romantic love with this manga so much so that i had to make an account just to say it

This is stupidly good. I love the MC character. He is simple, but so well built and consistent... Such a shame that there isn't more to read.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck is this series so good ? like the concept is so retarded but they just made it work so well all the characters they've introduced have this very stupid charm to them, really liking this, idk how they pulled off this comedy/dark stuff but i'm loving it.

I never liked Isekai but this. this manga is soooooooooooo fucking gooooooddddddd oh my goooddddddd. badass MC, godlike art, and awesome story holy fuckkk give me more please !!!

Aggregator gang
Can we get Russo-Japanese War season 2 if this got adapted into an anime?

Aggregator gang
I just love that this isekai has rules on them and not
"Because i have so much mana i can override every rule of nature in existence without any consequences"
Fking shit isekais should die

....on second thought they are popular junkfood so they wont die easily

where is chapter 6 english plez give MOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0O0O0O0O0OO0RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shame the prequel is only 2 chapters and not in English :(

Man I'm really loving the art and the Loli elf hag.

Aggregator gang
it's good because it doesn't involve rotten nobility, noble parties, royalty and all that cheeky noble blablabla BS that we get from most isekai.
Its just pure ADVENTURE FANTASY WORLD with COMEDY(not the anime over the top BS)
I hope it doesn't devolve

Users who are viewing this thread