The Rise of the Unemployed Wise Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
@hifumin : not every shota understands lust (he is 13, and likely has only been so for a couple months) , but he does understand wanting to support his grand parents, and wanting to eat. Lust is a major drive, but not #1.

i like how the god who gave him the skill is either laughing at the hero party or is like crap humanity just made a bad decsion and the outer god is says hell yeah more power for me

I assume 1 gold coins at least have 1g of gold in it, that means 2 million gold coins equal 2000 kg of gold! thats about usd 112 billion/month, of course me too: I'll do you it! 😆

Dex-chan lover
@Meskie : We finished with the flashback on how come he was soloing the dragon.

then after sending out his spirits to look for loot, he found the barrier

tutorial demon jerk appear

then it's revealed that 'grandpa' spirit that was with MC is actually one of the older Gods
demon guy be like "yo wtf why are you serving a shota"
get destroyed
ara ara fox onee-san appears and attempt to use sexy seduction
shota was not aroused
she uses money instead
yes yes yes

Dex-chan lover
why such a character for the demon king. this could have turned out to be a fun mediocre series, but i feel this Succubus type of Character will just break it.

That drastic image change on that gramps spirit..
The chances of a demon using a old god blessing against said old god's current master..
Ponders if there's other ancient powerhouses for the mc to recall back to the world..

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat : the Japanese even have a term/folklore for fox-women (and sometimes fox-shota's) kitsune
From the wiki page :
Other kitsune have characteristics reminiscent of vampires or succubi, and feed on the life or spirit of human beings, generally through sexual contact.

Dex-chan lover
She reminds me of a certain demon oneesan (men of culture probably know). And grandpa is Zeus lol. The boy was dealt an offer hard to refuse - hot sugar mommy oneesan + money.

Users who are viewing this thread