Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~

This newer version is muuuuuuuuch better. Great job. Keep 'em rolling out! Very interesting for sure.

I was a bit hesitant at first, but new chapters and new waifu is all I need to follow. :)

you're average, fast paced isekai with the normal lame smoothbrain op MC. Will probably be forgotten about after a few chapters.

Double-page supporter
reminds me of tateoba something something and stupid knight
same author?

Contributor
@ExizT You need to delete the old version of Chapter 1, it's forcing the system to list Chapter 1.2 as a duplicate of "Version 2".

@WhiskeyTendril
you're average, fast paced isekai with the normal lame smoothbrain op MC. Will probably be forgotten about after a few chapters.

Agree. This mecha racing cooking manga is kinda generic.

Royal?: Where is the Sage that you were searching for?

Hero Party: Oh. We kicked him out of the party because he didn't have the revival skill we wanted.

Royal?: Was he at least useful in battle?

Hero Party: He's a sight to behold, sir. He used the dead like a master of marionettes.

Hero: I honestly think he could solo us with no effort.

Royal?: (Dumbstruck grimace)

Hero: What's the matter?

Royal?: .....You kicked a young boy with that much latent potential!? Are you retarded!?

Hero: I'm not following you, sir.

Royal?: If, per chance, some being such as the Demon Lord sought his power and he was willing to take up their offer, do you believe you stand a ghost of a chance at all? (Declaring questing with draconic fervor)

Hero: Wow! I really didn't think this situation through.

Royal?: (Anger intensifies)

This guy is working fast. To score a Big T Cat Onee-san and she will even pay him.

Seems odd the hero's party made the cover when they're in it for all of a short flashback. If they do pop up again I hope they get crushed.

Users who are viewing this thread