Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~

The Mc is lowkey dumb but it is understandable since he is a child but the hero party is beyond retarded

Truth be told the "current hero's" are morons except the "assassin" who "is a moral adult".. If i were to be a "hero situation" id'e choose ppl for there skills and there noggin, but the "Hero" in this scenario is immoral idiot who thinks of himself and nobody else, i mean Come On he send away a kid who,
1. is poor
2. maybe (not be) an adult
3. is skilled
only to cozy up to the female party members..
Hero's priorities are
1. keep his/her teammates alive
2. save the world
Am i wrong?

I wish that the protag was more vicious, but heck, I still hope that the hero party ( - the thief) will suffer horrible shame and get their reputation forever destroyed. Yeeeesss

This is Arifureta, but there's no dark and sadistic characters, the MC was the strongest from the start, and he's technically fighting for the bad guys except the bad guys aren't the bad guys.

"Man this kid looks really strong, he single handily defend and destroy every monster in our path, it would be a good idea to send such strong guy away right?"
-Every Fake Hero In Anime Ever

Dex-chan lover
chapters absurdly short
amount of pages per chapter in order: 66, 35, 16, 15, 18, 18, 16, 15, 18, 14
Vanguards been doin a good job with the steady flow of updates, but when the bois catch up?
few pages for monthly and even by weekly standards its a bit iffy
big busty onee san is on the border between just being an empty dull character and being rather manipulative
there are certain things like how she introduces herself as the demon of lust
takes baths in front of shota kun, im sure are a ploy to seduce the child
-hell, look at her mannerisms when they first meet, its like she's waiting for the opportunity to get to say "is that a bulge? uwu"
but then she makes food that looks like poison but tastes delicious... really playing into tropes of the whamen who cooks nasty looking death food
-the type of whamen that just needs a nice guy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to go slurp slurp slurp and say the foods BANGIN AF BOI
is this what they call wanting to have your cake and eating it too
she's really just a creepy hag that wants to prey on and use shota for all he's worth
no idea why she likes humans
no idea how she's come up with all this gold to use for a contract
really how would demons earn money, guess since she loves humans so much she probably adopted some form of capitalism
really unsure why she even offered a kid that much money...
if he wasn't financially struggling he would never accept it
her proposition hinges on the fact that she has a moderate understanding of what a child would want
shota-kun is just a shota
pure
impressionable
naive (to an extent)
he's ridiculously strong... so i dont expect there to be character development
on naive
well
he does refrain from using certain ghosts to avoid being identified... not the kind of critical thinking i would have expected from him based on his behavior
then again he seemed more competent in battle when compared to the hero's party, which is full of adventurers at least twice the kid's age
and when i say competent i don't just mean his absurd power output, i mean his macro(?) as well
the ghosts look chill
while incompetent self serving hero parties that give you the boot are overused imo
i think its a nice piece of added context to showcase how vain humanity is in the sense that it chose to promote a group of unruly brats b/c they were young and attractive
also, the ghosts look pretty chill
and im bored
so if you're bored too and think these ghosts look pretty chill
i'd recommend this to you
yes, you!

Mola why do you keep saying that the ghosts look pretty chill? What does that even mean? Why is that such an important aspect of the story for you?

What the hell is going on in that mind of yours?

(Just read the 1st chapter and the ghosts do look kinda chill)

Contributor
- .... .- -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / ... ..- .--. .--. --- .-. -

Man what a trash team except for the ninja as shes like the only one whos taking it seriously

Dex-chan lover
Just more of the same trash you've seen a million times. No ambition to be anything more than pandering and wish fulfillment. I wish we lived in a world where authors had some actual integrity.

I can not view the chapters on my phone ... BAD GATEWAY on all of them , no matter what network i am on.

woah a weekly manga :O i thought this was a monthly one

anyway seems like a nice (fast sadly) read.
Better than most but idk nothing super special. 8/10

Pun

interesting. 7/10. might be an 8/10 if cutie assassin joins the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread