The Rising of the Commoner-Origin Officer: Beat up All the Incompetent Noble Superiors! - Ch. 2.1

Group Leader
On page 6, at the end where it says "You're a piece of shit," it actually said "Are you extremely incompetent...?" but I decided to change it for personal taste, I clarify this for those who read the novel.

Dex-chan lover
On page 6, at the end where it says "You're a piece of shit," it actually said "Are you extremely incompetent...?" but I decided to change it for personal taste, I clarify this for those who read the novel.
That changed the entire meaning of the story though. As now it means you can personally insult superiors masquerading it "as a fact", but the real event was that he hid it as a question, and made it about competence.
Please reduce your credit page number from 5 to 2....
5 credit pages is a lot
Thought there was a rule about it, but turns out there isn't? So long as it hamburgers the chapter, any length or number of credits pages are allowed?

Dex-chan lover
.10? Why not translate the prior 9 parts first?
▼ The reason should be this ▼
What does .10 mean? A new way to write .1?

There doesn't appear to be a gap between the end of Chapter 1 and the start of this 2.10, so it looks like it is just part 1 of chapter 2. As for why it's written as 2.10, I can only speculate that it's either a typo using the 10-key or an attempt to offset issues with the numbering of special/extra chapters

Double-page supporter
Well, thanks for the translation.

As long as the chapter not written with triple digit, when it is actually the part one of the chapter, I'm fine with it.

Group Leader
Sin embargo, eso cambió todo el significado de la historia. Como ahora significa que puedes insultar personalmente a tus superiores haciéndolo pasar por "un hecho", pero el hecho real fue que lo ocultó como una pregunta y lo hizo sobre competencia.

¿Pensé que había una regla al respecto, pero resulta que no la hay? Mientras abarque el capítulo, ¿se permite cualquier longitud o número de páginas de créditos?
I understand and you are absolutely right, it is common sense that you cannot insult your elders. For the next chapter, I will not change anything, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
In Latin America, placing "Chapter 2.10" refers to the first part of the chapter, the second would be "Chapter 2.20"; in the raw version, they put "Chapter 2 - Part 1". I apologize for the confusion.
How would you denote the tenth part? 2.100?
And what would it mean if someone wrote 2.25?

Group Leader
The website (mangadete.site) is currently down because the .site domain is causing issues in browsers and is being detected as phishing. I couldn't afford to buy the .com domain. Soon, I'll see what I can do about that. (Because of that warning, many visits are lost and at the same time, Google Adsense rejects me, meaning the site isn't sustainable. Since I handle all the scanning, maintaining the website (compressing chapters to upload them, reading comments, keeping an eye out for any errors or suggestions) was too time-consuming, so I've disabled it for now.

The new (https://twobluescans.com/) site where it is being published isn't mine; it's borrowed so I can upload the projects for now until I fix mine.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!
They're readable, funny english at times but still enjoyable.

Why do Latin people like to change dialogue so much? haha

This also happens with isekai smartphone latin version

Users who are viewing this thread