The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 18 Ch. 71 - Celestial Maiden Rescue Operation

I read all the web novel so the killing thing about naofumi
naofumi , his party and the kingdom kill the whip hero all his family and his harem and make him watch then killing him

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@xspeed Did you already forget that he killed the Pope? And as a novel reader I'm telling you, Naofumi does kill and he kill a lot more than you think.

Double-page supporter
@Xspeed did you forget he started the series literally sicing monsters on people to get fair prices? Killing isn’t that big of a deal.

Dex-chan lover
This is Naofumi without his cursed series shield. I ain't getting get my hopes up.

So, uh, I know this is kinda off topic, but do the heroes of this world, like Kizuna and the others, each have their own progression systems that they can teach other heroes and learn from?

Also, all of the idiots hurting Filo need to suffer. Don't hold back, Naofumi.

Guys like naofumi mentioned in bitch execution, death is the fastest out of torture, he probably gonna torture them till they wish for death instead

You made Naofumi pissed. You DON'T want to see Naofumi pissed ...

That said, he still lacks his most damaging shields, so some might survive ... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread