The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 25 Ch. 103 - Trash and the Hakuko

So who were they talking about when they said "grandpa was a great man"? Grandpa as in Crazy Guy (uncle) and Mom's dad? Have we heard of this guy? Or grandpa from Dad (mom's beastmen rapist)
Granpa from the father side.
The former leader of Siltvelt.
That make their dad s the former prince of silyvelt.

Last edited:
So there are seven vassal weapon heroes? What about this story's original four?
There two type of special weapon.
the Original 4 we see are Cardinal weapon. Stif of legend. Only 4 weapon each world. SSR tier. User need to be summoned from another world.
Then there is Vassal weapon. There is 7 weapon for each world. SR Tier. The Weapon it self will choose their user from the world resident.

Also normally you didn't summon all 4 cardinal at the same time and place. And all 7 weapon didnt always found their user.

As the case when they travel another world.
The hunting weapon is a cardinal.
While the scythe and fan re vassal weapon.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof. Their mom was a kidnapped victim that got assaulted and forced to give birth to little demon babies, eh.
I'm guessing Trash will want to kill them as revenge now? Even though its not their fault.
Not quite, the manga just hasn't explained all the behind the scenes stuff, ask if you want to know.

Fed-Kun's army
soo uh to sum it up, trash when he was a wise king wage war against the invading hakuko silververt clan and killed the leader and the leader son kidnapped trash lil sis, raped her and the siblings born from that right
A bit wrong, but it's mostly due to the manga not having explained everything yet...do ask if you want to know.

Fed-Kun's army
So those two are the bastard children of Trash King's sister?

Is that the reason why Trash King banished Princess Bitch to that rapist noble after the girl and the Queen got killed?
I feel you're both reaching and also taking assumptions from some weird mix from the WN not even in order...

Dex-chan lover
I've never heard the expression "war bride" but also the manga isn't quite explaining everything, there's quite a few mistakes to their assumptions.
* psst * spoiler your posts, let their rage fill for now just to be extinguished later.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't follow what's happening.

Crazy Guy in the courtyard = former wise king = former staff vassal weapon wielder = current queen's husband?

Crazy Guy's younger sister was kidnapped by beastmen that drove Crazy Guy Crazy = Atla and Fohl's mother.

Making Crazy Guy Atla and Fohl's uncle (mom's brother).

So who were they talking about when they said "grandpa was a great man"? Grandpa as in Crazy Guy (uncle) and Mom's dad? Have we heard of this guy? Or grandpa from Dad (mom's beastmen rapist) side?
Grandpa from the dad side, he was the previous king, that said, you're throwing assumptions based on what the manga told us, but they haven't quite told us everything yet leading to wrong assumptions, do ask if you want to know.

Fed-Kun's army
So there are seven vassal weapon heroes? What about this story's original four?
It's from what we saw in Glass' World each world has 4 cardinal and 8 vassal ones (vassal or I mean the word means servant or something like that, in other words helpers to the cardinal ones, and it's always been a 2 to 1 ratio, which means something is up with Raphtalia's world because they're 7 here...) you can deduce stuff if you dig hard enough.

Fed-Kun's army
Was this mentioned in the anime and I'm just forgetful, or did they completely fail to mention this fairly important bit of lore? Because good god that's a heavy lore dump out of nowhere.
They skipped part, even here they skipped some...I hope they expand a bit more next chp...

Fed-Kun's army
TL;DR: The wise Trash killed an important figure from the invading Siltvelt Hakuko clan with a family name of Fayon. The son of that Fayon guy took revenge by kidnapping Trash's little sister, made her his plaything, and she later gave birth to Fohl and Atla. So the two siblings are Trash's niece and nephew.
Timing is a bit off, pretty sure things happened at about same time? so no one thing led to the other.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing most likely to save time and leave it for later perhaps

Also could be a thing of the director and writers not wanting to fully reveal something important and then not really touching on it again in season 3. So they went with teasing it instead of full on reveal.
Sorry what? I don't get what you tried saying, this was during S3 you know?

Fed-Kun's army
Oof, that's a heavy family tree. So they're Trash's niece and nephew and Bitch's cousins, although presumably from a non-consensual mom.

Yeah...still don't like the guy, but I get why he's that agitated towards them.
Yeah
presumably
that said, that's not all to his grievances, manga skipped a few to make the story shorter for the chp, I hope they add on to it next chp.

Fed-Kun's army
That's Naofumi for ya, if you can't slip a Slave Crest on you're not to be trusted, it's a fair point to some extent but it looks like paranoia a bit.

To not spoil, she might not slit his throat, but...
You love playing ppl right XD, you're talking about
the pin she put in him
, right???

Users who are viewing this thread