The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 26 Ch. 106 - Witch

Dex-chan lover
"Bitch" is back... and still deserving of that name, I see.
Though Ren is just as stupid to let himself be roped in by her.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, alright. I'm more lenient than a lot of guys when it comes to execution in isekai, but at this point, kill her. She's had multiple chances, and at every turn, has proven to be irredeemable, and is now an active threat to the world.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't mc at least choose prison for that lady? Makes no sense why he would let her continue being outside to continue her various schemes.

And then didn't she conspire with her father the king to try to take over the country when the queen was away? Did the queen not spend resources to keep track of her?

Dex-chan lover
In a story with even a spec of believability, Bitch would have been either imprisoned or executed for conspiring against the armed forces protecting the world from catastrophe (aka the heroes). But because the author has apparently run out of credible ways to push the story in the way he (?) wants to, we have to suffer the seemingly (and cartoonishly) irredeemable evil that is Cunt interacting with the braindead retards in denial that are the heroes (except shieldy boi, of course).

This has to be the chapter that most easily highlights how stupid this story can get sometimes, and some of the other comments seem to reflect that. Shills will try to defend it, but they wouldn't be shills if they had the mental capacity to distance themselves from things they like to think critically.
you really are like ren LMAO you talk garbage about the story because you don’t like how it’s going not every one decides to MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER like you little wet dream LMAO

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, I don't care how desperate and down in the dumps you are. Every single one of them knows who this woman is and what she does and Ren has never had particularly positive feelings towards her. If you're so desperate to hear someone say you did nothing wrong, pay a prostitute on the street. At least her words will be a little more genuine. These heroes would probably be certified disabled and in some hospital for how mentally deficient they are. I'd be amazed if they all managed to share a single brain cell.

I really want a new villain that doesn't assault my sensibilities so thoroughly. Please. This is so hard to read. Really, painfully hard to read.

you really are like ren LMAO you talk garbage about the story because you don’t like how it’s going not every one decides to MURDER MURDER MURDER MURDER like you little wet dream LMAO
Cringe. They were right. Only in the most asinine writing situations would this person who is shown to somehow be a good manipulator as well as willing and somehow able to drive entire countries to war, would they be allowed to roam around like this. At the very least her mother who is supposed to be this ultra cunning queen would not let this woman out of a jail cell.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One of the dumbest moments in the story. They already know she's a liar. She's been prosecuted and everything. But now the author is playing up that spectacle by showing that the characters have shit for brains.
Rens not exactly in a good state of mind right now and she's telling him what he wants to hear.

Motoyasu is actually just that stupid tho.

Dex-chan lover
aItgHXT.png

honestly laughed at this part but man she really is a bitch

Dex-chan lover
Some people do deserve to die.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
And here I thought that Naofumi would at least learn something from his experiences living the hard way in that world.
Like, the conflict in this chapter is just...

:facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations, are we behind anime?
The anime past the manga early in season 3, it will take the manga over a year to catchup to were the anime left off in at the end of season 3 just in time for season 4to start up and leave it in the dust (at least the manga is a better adaption)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
why do we have to still give a shit about the other heroes? theyre so incompetent, they make my blood boil every time they make an appearance

Users who are viewing this thread