The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 26 Ch. 107 - A New Awakening

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this chapter, Tanooki.

lol It seems that filoRials (remember, there's no distinction between R and L in Japanese) don't know what "lolicon" means, either.

Group Leader
Oh great, instead of turning him off, it has only awakened him to featheries (avians).
Also:
the-shining-imago.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Rising of the pedo spear. I really need to go read his loli and shota harem spinoff.

Dex-chan lover
that explains the spin off. But I don’t what’s more disturbing. The fact that he managed to gross her out or that he is calling him father-in-law

i'm torn on this series - it started off nice, slumped midway and now it's like an EKG machine; quality rises and drops like a heart rate of a cardiovascular patient.

Double-page supporter
Wait.. Why the spinoff motoyasu come across the main one..

Group Leader
And with this, the manga finally connects with the spin off hahaha
not yet, there's still the event pushing him to the spin off universe (we're a long way from it iirc)
now is only the start of World of Pig (and Filo-tan)

Dex-chan lover
Can this story get back on track already - this is just silly nonsense. I already forgot what the initial premise was.

Dex-chan lover
In several chapters ahead, they will discover a secret room of Motoyasu in Naofumi's village, fullof filo's figure, pictures and wares. He worships Filo like an idol, and totally into it. He also tried pet several thousands of filorial because he loves them all.

Users who are viewing this thread