The Rising of the Shield Hero

At some point this went from going somewhere not exactly "good" but interesting, to being a normal isekai.

Started out ok. There was some char development. But since the end of the melromarc arc, seems just a huge filler. If it was weekly i would've dropped it.

Wow this manga stagnated quickly. Why did they add in so many pointless side characters when the main 2-3 are already interesting enough? I feel like so many mangas do it and it’s such lazy writing.

wow why the fuck are the other heros such cunts? like legit are all 3 of them without parents and friends in the real world???

Oh wow. The character development of this manga is trash. They just kept on adding more characters.

Would have been good if he killed that chick, you cant purposely build up all this anger towards a character with no pay-off. instead they just changed her name? Am i a joke to you.

@Harjeli

*edit Whoops. . . . . I should not put that here.

Basically, if you're at the
Spirit turtle arc
they're adding characters because it's going to start focusing even more on the other xxxx heroes. And if you read enough of the manga, you know exactly how the other heroes are. . . . .

And what the story will focus on about said heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Did they choose to intentionally make this version worse than the WN?

Users who are viewing this thread