The Role of the Femme Fatale - Ch. 1

Well, f*ck, put me on thw group that discovered False Marigold got axed here... sadly this one, even if sounds kinda interesting, doesn't seem like the one who will survive for too long...

Dex-chan lover
But lets speak on that Villanness role... did they misinterpret her Rentaro "100 Friends" headass for a World Conquerer? How did she get Villanness just from wanting to be everyone's friend?

My guess is she's basically combined Mai + Tae from becareful onee-san.
Normal state is smol and panicky, then casually rizz some girls.

She's probably 'villainess' not because she herself is being evil, but rather she's too innocent to realize the growing harem she's creating and the potential carnage when all her simps fight for attention.

Dex-chan lover
What a funny way to discover that False Marigold got the Axe....
I dropped that since the beginning because plots that are holding up by lies are stressful but I really liked the Onee san one so I hope this one is a success.:thumbsup:
And I really like the characters but I have to say, it is confusing, the name is "the role of the femme fatale" so I'm like "oh that's her role" and then the first page says "find a lover within a week" and I'm like "hmmm I guess that makes sense for the role, but that's more like a mission" and then it ends with her being a villainess?
So villainess is her role, femme fatale is the title but she gets missions like find a lover after? :wtf:

What a funny way to discover that False Marigold got the Axe....
That's a shame, False Marigold had a pretty interesting and unique plot and I was really looking forward to it. Then again, I can't really see the series go far, I hoped for it to at least stop at 20 chapters tho :qq:

Dex-chan lover
I thought her role would be femme fatale and she basically has to seduce everyone...

"Middle schoolers to keep it pedo friendly"
virtue signaling out of nowhere so no one suspect you are actually that type ? lmao never seen that before

"A stupid worthless stereotype tsun as the love interest"
she's just rude, not a tsun (yet) you brainlet

"Everyone is an orphan to eliminate back stories"
mf never heard boarding school, goes out of the basement once in a while and touch some grass

"Author is going for another abject failure of a manga"
well considering you are been wrong so far, should i believe you ?

"Aim for a 4/10 at best and your failures don't seem as drastic I guess"
well you tried, 2/10 is the best i could give to you for that lack of braincell.

"This is going to be hot garbage"
well you are being a hot garbage, but sadly you are too generic to become my fav hot garbage. i hope you tried harder next time
I think they said that because the authors other manga was realllllllyyyyyyy pedo like it was between a 10 yo and a 23 yo i dropped it cuz it was creepy af hoping this one is better tho

Dex-chan lover
I think they said that because the authors other manga was realllllllyyyyyyy pedo like it was between a 10 yo and a 23 yo i dropped it cuz it was creepy af hoping this one is better tho
there's no indication on any of that stupid rambling even reference the previous work, it is what it is
very wrong and very stupid rambling.

Users who are viewing this thread