The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose!

Wtf is wrong with that manga? Everyone is a better actor than the MC who's supposedly a genius actor lmao, acting behind his back and he doesn't even realize it.

Dex-chan lover
@bablibas Eh, how was he supposed to figure out that Kuro was as cold-blooded a manipulator as she ended up being? He expects Tetsuhiko to be a back-stabbing scumbag because Tetsuhiko's up-front with it like that.

I’m still reading this because of Kuroha but how the heck did this get an anime adaptation this is trash shit

Group Leader
Imma read this after it finishes. Fuck finding out some bullshit with childhood friend having to face stupid MC's thoughts when the idol bitch dumps the boyfriend and he goes to idol, fuck that if that happens. I'm waiting. Stupid ass Japanese MC fucks

This is sooo fucking bad. Not only is the Mc garbage but, so is the rest of the cast. This needs to promptly be cast into the nearest trash incinerator.

Dex-chan lover
I remember there being another manga like this one that where it was childhood friend vs another girl but it was better. Can’t remember what it was though

Aw yeah the childhood friend wont loose! That means best girl will finally win, right?
But then they make worst girl also a childhood friend and call it subversive. Like yeah sure its subversive, but it could have also been, you know, good too.

Double-page supporter
Is this good? I only got to chapter 4 so far. The story sounds fairly good, but the characters seem despicably selfish to me. I literally can't root for anybody so far.

Users who are viewing this thread