The Romcom Where the Childhood Friend Won't Lose!

@Freestyle alright thank you for the heads up I'll see whether I'll continue to root for the cf or the kachi girl. If they were both going for the "jealousy" troupe, I might drop loool. I hope they don't go there tho. That kinda thing pisses me off

HSK

Fed-Kun's army
read th LN and can't wit to red this one too, gonnanUT

Dex-chan lover
@Dlroth
Nah. They are simply friends. Abe got on-board because Kachi asked him and he was a huge fan of Maru's like he stated last chapter. There are no romantic feelings between them at this point.

Double-page supporter
Wow this is bad and super cliche after the first chapter pretty much guessed the entire plot and back stories of the characters correctly
Why is this stuff popular in Japan I guess if ain’t broke don’t fix it

Dex-chan lover
@Dlroth Ah, I forgot about your initial comment that I replied to, my bad. What part of the timeline between them is confusing? When they met again in HS?

@BZo1480 before the revelation of her getting a boyfriend. Like there's something happened between them that's not shown in the story. Is she really flirting with the MC or he's just delusional. Her reaction was weird if he's only delusional

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Dlroth Ah, gotcha. Three months before chapter 1(covered in the prologue), Maru ran into Kachi at the riverbank(this is their first meeting ever since they were kids) and he told her that he really loved the book she wrote. Kachi is genuinely happy about this and gives him a big smile, which makes Maru fall for her. They met a few times between the prologue and chapter 1 and made small talk, but it really wasn't flirting and Maru wasn't delusional.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@BZo1480 then why is it he's saying he's gonna get revenge from her flirting him even if that's not really the case?

Code:

Dex-chan lover
@Dlroth Because Kuro put those thoughts in his head.

Code:

@BZo1480 well shit that's the only reason? Fucking hell this man's gonna die early. I guess don't really think too much for a manga 'cause half of them are just crappy go in the trend writing. Thank you dude for clearing it up. Diving in a shallow water thinking it's deep hits really hard

Dex-chan lover
@Dlroth No problem, lol. A lot of people could do with going back and reading the first few chapters and really focusing on Kuro's words and actions. It'd be interesting to see how opinions of her would change.

Users who are viewing this thread