The S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 44

Double-page supporter
I got to admit, the Renée statue scene looks quite amazing, so much that one could just crop it, clean the text, apply some curves and filters and use it as a wallpaper and it would work perfectly. I wish there was a prequel, about her lost companions, how she acquired her powers, how she "killed her own feelings" etc, that lead up here.

Group Leader
I got to admit, the Renée statue scene looks quite amazing, so much that one could just crop it, clean the text, apply some curves and filters and use it as a wallpaper and it would work perfectly. I wish there was a prequel, about her lost companions, how she acquired her powers, how she "killed her own feelings" etc, that lead up here.

Attachments

• 002.png
    002.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
Fed-Kun's army
Ay man! Focus up! You’re all over the place. I feel bad for him for having to see someone he loves with someone else but come on man you said you were doing this to stop the rumors so act right.

Dex-chan lover
Both male leads are terrible children, but somehow I dislike this wet dog less. It's going to look like such an asspull when we find out what his supernatural situation is, and why he doesn't fit with the world.

I hope Mari Garde doesn't suffer more for being roped into this mess. It's weird to have a character be nice and respectful without machinations in this story.

Fed-Kun's army
Aw man poor primogem girl.
At this rate I wonder how this story going wrap up with both male leads are being real toxic like this

Dex-chan lover
Poor Mari. Perhaps she gets so scheming backstory to revoke our sympathy, but right now she's got my full pity.

A good time to rehash my theory that Sedin is the tower master and destined to get slayed.

Dex-chan lover
That snap, though. Man didn't just come up for air but also started swimming for his target.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those series where all the ML's we have seen are all man children that just behave like absolut idiots the second MC is around. The single wish I have for this is that both of them just lose and either a new one appears or MC gets to go home. Highly doubt it will happen, but ah well.

Users who are viewing this thread