The S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaa I love Water Sis even more. She's gorgeous and so caring about our little MC.
I am hoping that the block is temporary. Clearly, the system notification that she "interfered" can further prove to us that the system is the enemy.

Now, then, Renee, whatcha gonna do?

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaa I love Water Sis even more. She's gorgeous and so caring about our little MC.
I am hoping that the block is temporary. Clearly, the system notification that she "interfered" can further prove to us that the system is the enemy.

Now, then, Renee, whatcha gonna do?
It does seem like it. It almost feels like it’s trying to isolate Renee from anything related to the first story she was stuck in. Or it might be trying to get her to fail and be stuck in this story for good.

Or it might just be a neutral party following some sort of programming. 🤷‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
It does seem like it. It almost feels like it’s trying to isolate Renee from anything related to the first story she was stuck in. Or it might be trying to get her to fail and be stuck in this story for good.

Or it might just be a neutral party following some sort of programming. 🤷‍♀️
It can't be some kind of programming because it specifically interfered when it thought things had gotten 'boring'

Fed-Kun's army
Wait constellations can interfere that much in this world? Aside from that, I kinda want to see water-sis' journey: from her lack of understanding love to fully understanding it now. I wonder what experiences shaped that mindset :thonk:
In these types of manhua's, constellations can only interfere to a certain extent before something called "plausibility" starts to occur. That's why the system immediately tried to rectify this by blocking the constellation to prevent the destruction of the scenario.

They took our water-sis! :angery:

Users who are viewing this thread