The S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
I'm torn. I find this cute, but the way Sedin puts Renee before himself is still really toxic and it makes me uneasy :haa:
Yeah, I have a feeling they're gonna turn Renee into an innocent standard romance manhwa FL with Sedin. I would prefer if she kind of stayed as she is an sort of be more of the dominant one of the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
What you guys don't get is that Sedin is probably the only one who she could genuinely fall in love.
He is not a [character] of the story. Or rather, he is, but he wasn't supposed to interact with anyone, aside from being a prop so he can't be forced by the [Plot] that is forcing the Emperor, and others, to act the way they act.
All other love routes wouldn't be true love.

Dex-chan lover
What you guys don't get is that Sedin is probably the only one who she could genuinely fall in love.
He is not a [character] of the story. Or rather, he is, but he wasn't supposed to interact with anyone, aside from being a prop so he can't be forced by the [Plot] that is forcing the Emperor, and others, to act the way they act.
All other love routes wouldn't be true love.
The thing is, even he wouldn't be "true love" since the story is really pushing things. So, you're right he's probably the "best route" but she's still playing a game and the game is forcing her to make a choice between two men and not letting her do what she wants to do which neither (originally, at least).

Dex-chan lover
Sedin really was adorable this chapter. Love u sedin. Love u Renee.

Dex-chan lover
Water-sis is the MVP and my oshi now.
Tbh, what we know from the dragon is that Sedin is an existence that should not exist (chapter 31/32). Meaning that it could be possible for him to move with Yiyoung in the real world (if author so wishes). So Sedin can be the "true love". He's the one awakening Yiyoung's feeling after hundreds of years in that hell of a tower.

Ty Speedcat for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Boy got flirty. I might be like old man martial arts guy, complaining about all this PDA hahaha
Many thanks

I feel like I'm gonna become a broken record wondering about Lian every chapter lmao, I gotta check how long it's been since she's been brought up by name. I totally get Yiyoung letting herself live and love normally again and she's definitely made things better for Renee (her brothers standing up for her against the prince is a big step forward) but it feels like everything about helping Renee live a happier life AND finding her closest friend has fallen a bit too far to the wayside lol

Maybe it's purposeful and will come crashing down on everyone soon tho

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm gonna become a broken record wondering about Lian every chapter lmao, I gotta check how long it's been since she's been brought up by name. I totally get Yiyoung letting herself live and love normally again and she's definitely made things better for Renee (her brothers standing up for her against the prince is a big step forward) but it feels like everything about helping Renee live a happier life AND finding her closest friend has fallen a bit too far to the wayside lol

Maybe it's purposeful and will come crashing down on everyone soon tho
No but same!!! It kinda feels like Lian is forgotten but come ON She's Renee's best friend!!! Yiyoung can get her side of romance and familial love (judging from the brothers this chap) but can we find out what happened to her please 😭😭

Also does anyone have a join link to speedcat's discord?? Last I checked the link on their profile is expired 🥺

Group Leader
No but same!!! It kinda feels like Lian is forgotten but come ON She's Renee's best friend!!! Yiyoung can get her side of romance and familial love (judging from the brothers this chap) but can we find out what happened to her please 😭😭

Also does anyone have a join link to speedcat's discord?? Last I checked the link on their profile is expired 🥺
I checked and the link seems to be working well?

Dex-chan lover
Boy got flirty. I might be like old man martial arts guy, complaining about all this PDA hahaha
Many thanks
haha, I was thinking the whole time "you two are at a big party with a GLASS DOOR that anyone could see through! at least go around a corner!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread