The Savior's Book Café in Another World

Wow, this is how all isekai's should be. love it. update soon plz.

P.S: Oh, but it's not Shoujo. It's Josei. Gotta fix the demographic tag, guys.

you know, for some reason I got the feeling that the guy was possessive when I first looked at the manga cover, since thats shoujo isekais in a nutshell, but after reading those chapters... I'm genuinely apologetic for my rudely biased assumption.

I basically decided to go ahead and give it a biased 10, because it seems amusing enough.

Ever since I read the 1st ch I was thinking about something.. Tsukina is 29 or 30.. How old is the ML?
I'm so curious

MORE. GIVE ME MORE. Finally a story line that is somewhat original. I know that the cliche isekai with the priestess and cafe in another world type junk. But this one is actually somewhat different. And well written. Even the characters have depth and personality. I'd also like to applaud the artist. The characters all have different faces and their own unique features. I'd definitely recommend this story. 6/10!

I agreeee with the comment below me! I NEED SUM MORE PLEASSSSSSE😭😭😭😂🤣❤️ It’s such a beautiful story around isekai. Please continue to update often for meee please

This story is so cute and relaxing, makes me want to go to a cozy cafe and have a nice meal 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread