The Secret Affairs Of The 3rd Generation Chaebol - Ch. 26 - Give me your baby batter

ayo baby batter 😳
MC really is a chameleon of kinks for his partners lol

He's got the dom side down pat with Mi-ri, who's a (very) tsundere maso sub with a praise kink

Tbh he's pretty dom-y with the other women as well, just not quite as much as with Mi-ri haha

And now he's got So-yeon down bad with his usual good boy side; wouldn't be surprised if she wants him to call her noona or even mommy (though I feel like that last one might be a stretch)

Dex-chan lover

He's got the dom side down pat with Mi-ri, who's a (very) tsundere maso sub with a praise kink

Tbh he's pretty dom-y with the other women as well, just not quite as much as with Mi-ri haha

And now he's got So-yeon down bad with his usual good boy side; wouldn't be surprised if she wants him to call her noona or even mommy (though I feel like that last one might be a stretch)
is he considered a switch?
not sure if the definition of a switch applies to him

holy shit go outside

Users who are viewing this thread