The Secret of the Partner Next to You - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
  • "using dumbells and increasing reps" Immediately tells me that the author doesn't work out since barbells are better, but hey, if you're using dumbells, any amount of workout is good.
  • She's either nervous, but it seems like she got sick. It's probably the latter so because of course she suddenly gets sick.

Dex-chan lover
This man has been slowly but surely developing into a Chad inside AND out

• "using dumbells and increasing reps" Immediately tells me that the author doesn't work out since barbells are better, but hey, if you're using dumbells, any amount of workout is good.
  • She's either nervous, but it seems like she got sick. It's probably the latter so because of course she suddenly gets sick.
You work with reps as a beginner, not a lot of weight to prepare the cns, joints etc. for the harder exercises in the coming months.
Doing benchpress with dumbbells is also much better to work on the supporting muscles around the shoulders etc.
Also much easier to go deeper with dumbbells to achieve a higher ROM.

Dex-chan lover
this is the start of bong sik villain arc. he will bald everyone who calls him bong sik. oh wait I mean Aarong dont bald me gyaaahhhh-

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! I missed this series.
He looks good but he looks good but he got the most generic Korean clothes and haircut lol. It's not a bad thing but it's pretty funny

Users who are viewing this thread