The Shikisaki Sisters Want to Be Exposed - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Waaking Up

Dex-chan lover
I really didn't expect it to be a real attempt. I wonder though what led to that happening since they do seem to like him

Dex-chan lover
What's the motive. Initially I thought it may have been something akin to lessen the number of mouths to feed, but based on this chapter, that doesn't seem to be the case since now they only seem willing to do it if he remembers. But it then begs the question why did they attempt to murder him in the first place (assuming that they were the ones who did it ofc)?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit so they really did kill him!
At first I thought it was just some kind of lewd comedic accident you see in these types of mangas.
But for real they seem to all be in on it and trying to cover it up.
Never seen a manga drawn like this, be so thrilling to read.

Thanks everyone at Twilight Forest Scanlation for the translation

I went ahead and looked at the Raws, it should have 62 Chapters. Also...I believe it was an outside force that did the attempted murder, because he bags all 3 sisters

Dex-chan lover
I am thinking that maybe he finds out that the sisters killed their parents or something?

I went ahead and looked at the Raws, it should have 62 Chapters. Also...I believe it was an outside force that did the attempted murder, because he bags all 3 sisters
Reading backwards from Ch. 62 to 57, it seems like the eldest sister accidentally killed the youngest brother when he SA'd her when she changed clothes in her room. She then collapsed on the floor due to shock. Then, the second sister heard the commotion, went to the room and saw the whole thing. She covered the whole incident up. The eldest sister completely forgets about this incident probably due to shock

Yes it goes full incest route (partial nudity with no censorship), though no penetration from Ch. 57 to 62 from what I can tell

Users who are viewing this thread