The Shikisaki Sisters Want to Be Exposed - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Lies

Dex-chan lover
Seriously what’s going on in this manga lol. I’m sure it will just be a misunderstanding or lewd joke. But it can actually build suspense really well whilst delivering good fan service.

Thanks everyone at Twilight Forest Scanlation for the translation

Dex-chan lover
What has to be in the garbage? I feel like I missed something.

Double-page supporter
Seriously what’s going on in this manga lol. I’m sure it will just be a misunderstanding or lewd joke. But it can actually build suspense really well whilst delivering good fan service.

Thanks everyone at Twilight Forest Scanlation for the translation
That's some good transition :sneaky: :

(suspense...)
No, it's... not here!
(suspense intensifies...)
Which means
(dum dum duuumm)

BOOOOOOOOOOBIES
:LOL:

Double-page supporter
What has to be in the garbage? I feel like I missed something.
My guess would be blood? Or something that broke when he fell. There was a big ”accident”, there should be traces of it. If there’s not, that mean they were hidden. And if they are hidden, that means someone doesn’t want it to be found. Meaning that they are evidences!

Dex-chan lover
My guess would be blood? Or something that broke when he fell. There was a big ”accident”, there should be traces of it. If there’s not, that mean they were hidden. And if they are hidden, that means someone doesn’t want it to be found. Meaning that they are evidences!
If there is blood it will be a joke and will just be a used tampon. And it would also make sense why she hid it, who would want anyone to see their used tampon.

Dex-chan lover
1st, Question to the translators:
Are these scans straight from the manga release?
Thank you for going thru the trouble of translating in the first place.
2nd, Onee X shota comedy never hits with me, but I can appreciate that the MC is technically older on the inside (for what that's worth anyway)
3rd, the short-head boobs seems to be push to the front stage for the suspicious parts mostly (definitely not because of her boobas), so it might be a red herring, tho a pretty obvious one if it is.

Dex-chan lover
Could you clarify your question a bit? And thank you for your kind words.
Whenever there's a chapter release for a series, it's usually from a monthly magazine. When several chapters are available, they're put into a single manga volume. So I was wondering if these chapters came from the individual magazines or the compiled manga releases

Group Leader
Whenever there's a chapter release for a series, it's usually from a monthly magazine. When several chapters are available, they're put into a single manga volume. So I was wondering if these chapters came from the individual magazines or the compiled manga releases
We aren't exactly sure, I am guessing it's from the compiled release. The raws were given to us by a reader, so not exactly sure.

Users who are viewing this thread