The Shikisaki Sisters Want to Be Exposed - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Service

Dex-chan lover
I think I speak for everyone when I say. Ho ho holy shit! 💩

Thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, either she's great at acting, or they are all like that and were fighting over him.

Dex-chan lover
It is either boobs or ice cream

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
So I'm still betting they all love him like that but I wonder who serious the story is going to be. Is it a wacky romcom situation played straight for laughs or did some one get jealous or ick'd out and tried to stop incest from happening.

Maybe the reason he was killed was something like "Since I can't have you, I will kill you"?

So I'm still betting they all love him like that but I wonder who serious the story is going to be. Is it a wacky romcom situation played straight for laughs or did some one get jealous or ick'd out and tried to stop incest from happening.
At this point I'm assuming two of the sisters were fighting over him and the last sister jumped in to break it up and in the resulting commotion the boy fell down the stairs and died.
Or maybe all three confessed and were forcing him to choose one sister and since he's 10 he was probably so confused and stressed out he went to run away and tripped and fell and died

Users who are viewing this thread