The Shiunji Family Children - Ch. 24 - "Destined partner"

Dex-chan lover
I don't like her in the slightest. Moody, inconsiderate, selfish, reckless, impulsive, the list of her bad traits goes on and on. Anybody unforturnate enough to date her would have a nonstop flow of problems dealing with her shit daily.

Dex-chan lover
as someone who climb there every year, I can't really recall any dense vegetation past 8th station,
so I don't think you can really get lost unnoticed with how crowded it is unless you climb off season

Supporter
Yk this manga was enjoyable till this arc, what is this arc ?
Girl runs away from home to climb a mountain to wait for anyone who feels like helping her because thats what her dad did to her mom???? Do you have a functional brain to bet your life in something so disney-like???? And what does this even do for the story ? Make her stop doubting herselfing over being downbad for her step brother ? And you gotta make a mountain climbing arc Just to develop that?
Like wtf is this arc

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring the wildness of needing the reader to have a reason these siblings are attracted to each other. I noticed that the harem tag seems to be missing when its 4 sisters want 1 brother (so should it be incest since they grew up as siblings?)

Dex-chan lover
I don't like her in the slightest. Moody, inconsiderate, selfish, reckless, impulsive, the list of her bad traits goes on and on. Anybody unforturnate enough to date her would have a nonstop flow of problems dealing with her shit daily.
Totally agree and I'm already preparing for her to win. It's always the most annoying girls to win...

Double-page supporter
There's no way he just found her like that. Somewhere where she was lost an unable to find a way back. Unbelievable. This arc is just so bad.

Dex-chan lover
Is given her mother's earrings, uses them as hair bands instead. I find it odd, that's all I'm saying.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you shouldn't get lost, kids. Well, not unless you want to use a risky method of progressing relationships.

whole ass mountain and he perfectly went to the route up and into the route where she got herself lost and found her in barely any time it seems. With the weak ass arc and quite frankly unlikeable characters this manga is a mess. It was already pretty bad but a fun kinda bad. this is just diabolical

Dex-chan lover
You can tell Reiji's artwork. The profile mouths and noses look like they came straight from Rent a Girlfriend. In one panel I would swear it was Mami.

Users who are viewing this thread