The Shiunji Family Children - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Secret of the Shiunji Family

Dex-chan lover
And when I thought this will be pure burning trash, it's just another cop out slop. Disappointed beyond believe

Dex-chan lover
  • main male : yo little bro , tell me , how did you get a girl-friend ? did you use an app on your phone to rent a girl-friend ?
  • 2nd son : are you stupid ? just use your head , brother . at school , i just told the girls : "my father is 1 of the most richest men in this city" . and then the girls were swarming all over my body like flies , lol .

i want to stomp on the faces of arata and kazuya , the 2 main males of 7 siblings manga , and rent a girlfriend manga . their constant blushing faces look so pathetic , and their reaction faces are so ugly .

the sisters treat main male like trash because he is garbage , lol .

main male already gets netorare-d in the very 1st chapter , what a loser , lol . "tak-kun , i will go anywhere with you , lets make love in the karaoke ."

the 5 sisters :

• most oldest girl .
  • smart girl .
  • noisy , loud , annoying , angry girl .
  • sport girl .
  • mute girl .

page 10 :

• noisy , loud , annoying girl : talking in secret between brothers ? so sad , so pathetic .
  • ??????? yo b!tch , since when that having normal , brotherly , not-secret talks in public kitchen is sad ?

• smart girl : conversations between men ... 30% women ... 60% lewd things ...
  • ???????? stupid b!tch and her stupid numbers . do you really think fathers and sons always talk about lewd things ? and uncles and nephews ? grand-fathers and grand-sons ? male teachers and male students ?

their dog 's name is berserk ? i guess the mangaka was making a reference to the manga Berserk / Beruseruku . berserk manga also has a similar dog .
and both berserk and 7 siblings manga-s are in the magazine young animal .

page 22 : " women or men should use the bath-room 1st ? "
are you telling me that they live in a big mansion , but 7 siblings + father + mother + many maids have to share 1 single small bath-room ? the mangaka doesnt even know what he is writing anymore , lol .

even during the family dinner , 2nd son still doesnt take off his beret ? did he glue it to his head ? lol .

page 46 :
  • annoying girl : you should study more instead of working out .
  • ?????????? you think you are my mother ? i dont have to listen to you , i can do whatever i want . and you should lose some weight because you are too fat , lol .

the fights / the talks between the siblings are so cringy , so embarrassing , so annoying .

Dex-chan lover
  • father : you kids are adopted . all of us are not blood-related : i - your father , your mother , 2 sons , 5 daughters , and many maids in this mansion . now lets have some family 0rgies , lol .
  • and in the next chapter , this manga turns into a straight-up henta! serie . i guess the father is the 1st one who chooses 1 girl as his partner , then next is the turn of 1st son , then next is the turn of 2nd son , lol .

lines of the comic below :

• happy 18th birth-day , jimmy , i made you this cake .
  • thanks mom , you are the best .
  • well , now that you are old enough , you should know the truth . you are adopted , jimmy .
  • but that means we can ...

51922170125_ffc2b618c0_z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread