The Shiunji Family Children - Vol. 2 Ch. 13.5 - Volume 2 extras

Dex-chan lover
I love it when authors come together & recreate characters in their own art style. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
We gonna ignore Banri straight up saying she wants to take her brother's virginity and how all the sisters got together in case our boy had ED? Or are these like alt extras since it doesn't seem that other than the obsessed in love sister they would be there yet

Supporter
We gonna ignore Banri straight up saying she wants to take her brother's virginity and how all the sisters got together in case our boy had ED? Or are these like alt extras since it doesn't seem that other than the obsessed in love sister they would be there yet
They're other author barely hidden fetishes

Supporter
Okay lets be honest guys, we all agree nozawa sensei should do a spin off of this, her art just improved the manga lmao

Power Uploader
What's up with the inconsistency on the spread pages? The first one on pg. 10 is joined, then pg. 11 and pg. 12 are separate. The second one, page 19 is just the right side, followed by a joined one on pg. 20. The third one, pg. 29, has just the right side, then the joined one twice on pg. 30 and pg. 31. Pg. 32 and pg. 33 (this one is also missing the stroke on the text) are duplicates again but aren't even part of a joined page. Makes it really annoying to read with the double page reader.

Group Leader
What's up with the inconsistency on the spread pages? The first one on pg. 10 is joined, then pg. 11 and pg. 12 are separate. The second one, page 19 is just the right side, followed by a joined one on pg. 20. The third one, pg. 29, has just the right side, then the joined one twice on pg. 30 and pg. 31. Pg. 32 and pg. 33 (this one is also missing the stroke on the text) are duplicates again but aren't even part of a joined page. Makes it really annoying to read with the double page reader.
On behalf of our team, I apologise for the errors that you mentioned. I believe they should be corrected in the fixed pages uploaded. Please let me know if you have any other concerns about our scans. Thank you for your invaluable feedback!

Power Uploader
On behalf of our team, I apologise for the errors that you mentioned. I believe they should be corrected in the fixed pages uploaded. Please let me know if you have any other concerns about our scans. Thank you for your invaluable feedback!
Page 20 is still half of a duplicate of page 21, as well as you removed the wrong page 22, this one doesn't have a stroke on the text.

Users who are viewing this thread