The Shiunji Family Children - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Minami's Defeat

Dex-chan lover
Still amazes me this got an anime when the amount of chapters aren't that high. Guess the "popularity" of Kanokari will carry you into getting whatever you make into an anime. Although I will admit that Arata is leaps & bounds better than Kazuya (for now). Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
This Series is getting an Anime Adaptation.
Source : Anime News Network & Twitter

GGSZR1XbgAAU5Ag.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Still amazes me this got an anime when the amount of chapters aren't that high. Guess the "popularity" of Kanokari will carry you into getting whatever you make into an anime. Although I will admit that Arata is leaps & bounds better than Kazuya (for now). Thanks for the translations.
Arata seems like an actively good elder brother tbh, which is surprising and terrifying at the same time, cause i dont know for how long miyajima will hold himself from doing something retarded with the character.

Dex-chan lover
Arata seems like an actively good elder brother tbh, which is surprising and terrifying at the same time, cause i dont know for how long miyajima will hold himself from doing something retarded with the character.
This is what happens when Reiji cooks (except that this is after it starting tasting good even though it still looks like this):

shion-food.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She lost :huh:
I wonder if playing injured and worried of worsening it had anything to do with that.

Double-page supporter
This chapter made me feel surprisingly emotional. I miss the intense feelings from winning and losing at things which I was passionate about when I was younger. It's been years since I felt the way Minami does in this chapter, and I don't think that's every coming back :'( Why does adulthood have to be so boring?

Dex-chan lover
i dont know for how long miyajima will hold himself from doing something retarded with the character.
I won't hold my breath but I really hope that doesn't happen. So far Arata has been a solid character, if he does a 180 and transforms into the generic denser than lead Romcom character I'll be rather disappointed.

Double-page supporter
This manga gives me Cafe Terrace and Quintuplets combined vibes, which I like. What I hate is that flash forward where MC was with one girl..
Glad the author didn't go for the winning despite the injury shtick.
And I doubt inviting friends to Wimbledon on a private jet will make them forgive you... Envy, more like

Users who are viewing this thread