The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
as much as i'm like "oh new chapter"
It makes me smile and I deeply appreciate someone going through and filling in the missing chapters more:)

Dex-chan lover
You're gonna want to use punctuation marks in each bubble unless it's one of those where the sentence is split into two bubbles. Also, while allcaps translations are better than nocaps, it's still trashy to some degree.

Thanks otherwise though, on behalf of people who might drop by to read this in the future.

Anything that is sentient has the possibility to be good or evil. Whether it's human, demon, or god. There is nothing set in stone.

Dex-chan lover
@Fox_Sama True, but generally we follow (agreed upon) archetypes.
Dwarves, for example, are generally sturdy and stubborn. And generally good. Not to say they CAN'T be criminals, but...rarish.
Demons are generally bad. Sure, you can make a universe where they're not, but generally they're either bloodthirsty, or violent, or both. And tend to be evil.

And humans, well... We are generally portrayed as the wild card. We're not as resilient as dwarves, nor as good at magic as elves. We're something of a middle ground, we hold the "potential" to go any way, if to a lesser degree.
Same with our alignment. We have just as much capability of being good as we do of being evil.

Users who are viewing this thread