The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Finally a useful opponent. He was really lacking somone he could fight who is stronger than him but not too strong to beat to get skills from.

As for how he can beat him, the titan blaster should do.

Dex-chan lover
I'm imagining that thing in the end talking in Frieza's voice

So a fragment of a Apostole ...

You mean, the guys the Imperial family slayed and extracted their stock of magical glowy liquid from?

EDIT: Rubia was shown in the previous timeline to have some offensive magic. Why is she being so useless in this one ?

@VenerableAsura Hello. I would like to adress the names of the skills used in this chapter. Absorption is actually Adhesion, it was absorbed from Kraken in chapter 66 (it was named Adsorption there, but imo Adhesion is better at least because it doesn't look similar to Absorption). It's definitely not Absorption which is used to absorb essence from the dead.
The better term for Swordsmanship is Blade Energy (or smth like that, it was discussed with you in the comments for chapter 95 already).
Thanks for reading this.

Power Uploader
A dark elf double wielding swords.

What is Drizzt Do’Urden doing here?

Why would he not pick up and equip that powerful pendant after killing the undead elf swordsman?

@Omnicloudx13 the pendat isn't powerful. It's just a token to a powerful (or most powerful) warrior. So just a symbol for being the strongest of the clan.

Fed-Kun's army
@eng1 he does not have lu-lium yet to use it, but given that it is a one use only and dissappears in all reincarnations i would perfer to die in most ocassions than to use it.

Group Leader
@rrolo1 why should the last boss fight when her minions are still alive?

now that i think about it, rubia may be the past of miss succubus...

Users who are viewing this thread