The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
Class change? I never saw this coming. The penalty worries me however. I can't wait to see him choose Skeleton Knight.

Dex-chan lover
@caseo78 he doesn't really spend time on horseback I see this as the least likely option. More likely he will go with sword's men. But Hunter is also a strong choice.

hmmmm what class would he pick....knight i think is the better one but it wont match the title anymore

Personally I would choose hunter, I feel like he needs an improved stealth edge over the Imperial assassins. If anything Hunters are good at tracking...

This is a wild guess of mine, but some of the hints being dropped in the past few chapters make me think that our skeleton hero might be Kevin Ashton, or someone very closely related to him.

Some indications for this are the strange pull he feels to certain objects like the flute in this chapter, the fact that his memories are sealed. He remembers nothing from before his death. And there probably are some other hints I didnt see which point to a direciton similar to this.

Im looking forward to where the story will take us

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what happens if he change classes. Will he reset his progress again or will he lose some of his abilities?

This ending has a "you missed the secret treasure, but can probably find it in the next playthrough" mood.

BUG - UI lacks information

Posted by: Skeleton ( still ) soldier

Steps to reproduce:

Try to choose a new class of skeleton. Pros and cons of each class are marked with ??? instead of clear information.

Also, levels of Lu-Lilium needed to change class are absurdely high

WORKING AS INTENDED WONT FIX - Kevin Ashton

;)

Seriously, either the flute was the treasure or Skellebro will return here sooner or later.

Anyway, onto a new leve ...err, city :p

Dex-chan lover
When you find an item, don't know what it's for, but is under the important key items tab.

The real treasure was the friends we made along the way.

Really now, using an ancient being's blood and you only get to class up to a hunter, swordsman, or knight? Give some more excitement away from just a skeleton and turn to a lich knight or something fancier.

He should've been like digimon after obtaining all evolutions and go straight to the last evolution for convenience LOL Skeleton Dragon here we goooo

Users who are viewing this thread