The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 128

Double-page supporter
You guys are amazing! Thanks a lot for this translation. :D

Group Leader
@GoldenEarth looking through the chapter, I didn't notice anything missing. It may be a loading issue with Mangadex, but if not, please let me know which section has something missing and I'll look into it.

Aggregator gang
Ah yes. Chapters come near midnight so I can read and then sleep. Give me something to cure my boredom.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you doots, you guys have done well to give this series the quality translations that it needed :D

I wonder if that girl is that duke "girl" after being successful in some random ritual.

Double-page supporter
Happy you guys worked it out and your translations didnt go to waste.

Didnt expect brody to not be a mindless killing machine and join Isaac. Isaac doesnt miss a beat to be cocky and get more high quality followers.

I wonder why Isaac is so quick to accept followers and why the loss of a strong follower enraged Purson so much, but not the loss of several weaker.

Despite the already big scale of characters this story doesnt shy away to introduce even more high ranking people. I kinda love that in the big picture skelly is still just a smaller cog that grows in importance.

@Zero13
He might not be angry because he 'lost' a follower, but rather that the follower was stolen from him, so I'd chalk it up to it being his pride as a god. I don't think this story has shown how gods think, but from other stories I can make a guess and say that gods are fickle here.

Double-page supporter
@Korugimr

Might be just hurt pride, but feel like theres more to brody especially being taken.

We still got so many lords to explore and they are all rather unique til now. I hope the rest will also be as great as the current ones and a different kind of cult following for each. Malphas seems to garner strong dark individuals with hot topic vampire isaac. While Furson has mostly beastfolk followers of all kinds.

Group Leader
@Tomas28 Where in the chapter are there missing pages? I had someone mention it earlier as well, but with a second review of the chapter I'm still not noticing anything missing. It may just be mangadex dropping pages, which can be fixed by refreshing, but if it's not please let me know and I'll get it corrected.

That moment when flamescans got accused of sniping so dootsquad had to come and clear things up, ooof

Users who are viewing this thread