The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
why is doot squad doing the chapters i've seen before is it practice or smth? if so very admirable

Group Leader
@controversial-me the chapters I'm replacing were heavily watermarked. Consider it a fix-up for new readers to the series. I have translations for two of the new chapters done, but I'm having trouble getting raws. I've started the process of cleaning what I have available, but considering they recently tripled the number of watermarks per chapter, that is going to take me some time to finish.

Thanks for the chapter doot
I forgot that guy had a chainsaw
Like this has had some stuff that was obviously high tech but this was just some necron goon and he had a chainsaw what the fuck

Group Leader
@Yuwenn Sadly, no. We received raws from Ashura and Flamescans. I offered to do a joint release with flamescans moving forward, and offered them my translations, but they booted me off their discord for it, so I guess I either did something the wrong way, or they weren't interested. I just want to see this manhwa updated in time with the raw releases.😔

Dex-chan lover
@prstone that's unfortunate for getting the raws, but in the end, not working with you is their loss ;)

Dex-chan lover
> Me trying to go to the kitchen for a late-night snack without waking up cats.
> True Stealth has just now began.

@fahmizfx
Flamethrowers, motorcycles. Kinda weird to see those in an otherwise medieval-like setting, yeah.

Dex-chan lover
This is an UNSATISFYING end for the Marquis. I wanted him beat in a fight, damn it!

Well... apparently chainsaws are a thing in this universe..? makes me wonder how advanced the technology is..? lol..

@Kaldrak Yeah no need to worry, he is no doubt going to be annoyance in our skelly friends adventures in future.

Users who are viewing this thread