The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 3 Ch. 155

Dex-chan lover
T&T founder about to get some special skelly action if he goes through with the plan :meguu:

Yeah sure he could do that...but something tells me he's not terribly interested in either one.

This author is one of the greatest ones at creating mystery I've seen. Usually in these scenarios you can easily guess or predict a lot of these answers like if the mc has some unusual power in a story then he's been chosen by a god, is the child of a god, is a god etc. But in this story I have literally no clue about anything. I can't even guess that skelly is Kevin Ashton because of that newspaper being written by him during mc being alive. Is succubus a god? Is this world a video game? What determines who has access to blue windows? Who was MC? Why doesn't Isaac cast the spell to find out his true name? (plot hole) What's up with the ancient technology? What is the grey knight? I have absolutely no idea for any of these. I haven't looked yet but I sure hope there's a wiki with all the answers I can check out after I finish the available 281 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread