The Skinny Girl and the Chubby Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Meet Natasha

Please let this be true. I really enjoyed this series and would love to see its conclusion.
Yes, the title was finished already. But the translators make it in wrong order by 5-6 pages per chapters. Duno why. I check the raws and 24ch here is just 14th chapter in original. So 14 its a continue the story from 24ch by other translators.

Dex-chan lover
I think the translator needs to work on pronouns. There are a few places where the dialogue is referring to the wrong people. You can see the difference looking at the bit where there's an overlap--like the older translation will be saying "you" and the newer one will be wrongly saying "I", kind of thing.

I think the translator needs to work on pronouns. There are a few places where the dialogue is referring to the wrong people. You can see the difference looking at the bit where there's an overlap--like the older translation will be saying "you" and the newer one will be wrongly saying "I", kind of thing.
Sorry, i'am not a pro translator, this is my first translate made for myself. Just want to share to others to see the end of the story. English not my native language, so those mistakes will occur periodically. And i haven't been able to fix them yet, sorry 🙏

Double-page supporter
I'm not great at Japanese, but IIRC そば(Soba) means "close to" or "nearby", so I'm pretty sure it should be "I love you Julia, stay close to me forever" or something to that effect. I could easily be wrong though.
That sounds a lot better than keeping her on some soba noodles

Users who are viewing this thread