The Song of Theodor - Ch. 27 - Mad Dash

Oh my goodness😢 he was actually one of my favourite characters.....why.....the whole time I thought..."it's ok, someone will save him for sure!".....why dammit😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I thought he was going to be saved, why my heart must be broken with almost every chapter? 😭😭

Banned
When the fuck those shitty rulers gonna die.... the king (father) and his shitty lover and her shitty cousin.... they need to die already

I had a feeling he was going to die to build upon the tragedy our heroine has to rise from, but still I really liked Muller and I'm sad to see him go. When we see the flashbacks of the woman he loved, I get the feeling it was the former queen (the twin's mother). Would explain why he may have felt he had to let her go and also why he regrets it.

WHAT THE HECK???? WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE??? HE WAS INNCOENT AND I LOVED HIM SO MUCH!!!! MY HEART HURTS OMG

No!!!... Why do beloved characters have to die.. I know that much is needed for the story but it still hurts!!! 😭😭😭
I'm guessing the woman master muller fell in love with is sienna's mother..

Fed-Kun's army
Gah, this is so heartbreaking..I think he was in love with her mother.

Man it's always those dang
guardian characters that die. Another thing is that he has the infamous side ponytail thing.

Should have known... Should have known.😢

Users who are viewing this thread