The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
This dude is much much better than that Gaspal crap. Be sure to tie him up after marriage, girl!

They suit each other so much
My gosh I am in love with this thank you for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for your updates, NNG! I would hardly call these updates slow, you guys have been on a tear recently bringing us this story. And Happy Chinese New Year's to everyone that celebrates it.

I just had steamboat for dinner for cny eve and 100% glad it didnt break our glass dinner table

ah yes gimme that non-controlling ML who let's you choose your own clothes ; u ; stay healthy, peeps

Damn hes the perfect guy he treats all people with respect from non humans and even his fake wife. Hes the perfect gentleman won't take long before it's a real marriage since it's obvious they both have affection for each other.

Good thing they're buying new clothes, or we would have had to re-name this 'The Duchess With an Empty Wardrobe' ! Take all the time you need with the translation (you'll catch up with raws really quickly with such a quick pace anyway !) and have a happy Chinese New Year !

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update, please translate at your own pace and leisure NNG and happy CNY 😃

Dex-chan lover
Ohoh. The vibes I get from the blond "monster" dude....Surprise: The duke and that servant are also in a relationship. She'll die and comes around for a 3rd time.

Users who are viewing this thread