The Spark in Your Eyes - Ch. 10 - The Messenger (1)

F*ck, MC's body tho 😍 Why that boi so big? Do pharmacists have to fight lions for herbs in this world?!
On a completely unrelated note, I'm feeling unwell. Send a buff pharmacist please!

Thanks for the update 😄

I want a childhood friend that is like a sister tooo..... Only got brothers sad face

damn he knows she likes him and doesn't even do anything bout her being exposed for it

They really foreshadowing tht maid in the early part of the chp
Is she gonna betray the mc? 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
This is just my opinion but I think ML's body proportions are ridiculous. First of all his head is way too small compared to rest of his body, and his physique, mainly his shoulder width and chest size are basically like Arnold (actor/governor etc.) had in his bodybuilding prime. (And this guy ain't no bodybuilder, nor has had any steroids available)
The guy is just unnaturally big and it looks freaky (not in a good way).

He seems like such a soft boy (with probably a plan for revenge) and he acts so innocent and kind but I keep staring at how his chest and upper body in general is so huge ... medicine man mucho macho. Much manly man

Like he could be acting bashful and blushing ... but all I see is how broad he is

Users who are viewing this thread