The Spark in Your Eyes - Ch. 3 - The Nameless Castle (1)

Oof i wonder how the romance is gonna come into play here. The guy lost his parents and his nation because of her. And she... well I'm not sure if she can be redeemed considering how many people she has killed.

Group Leader
can we just appreciate the typesetting for this chapter... the SFXes are so gorgeous and i got goosebumps!!!

@Heeninmakura
I mean, she did sin, however, she was probably just following orders, that does not justify her murder spree though. I think her curse is karma for the countless people she has killed.
I doubt she did any of these things for fun though, she doesn't seem like that type of person.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it is the Sun goddess that cursed her, it's either the Night goddess (These things usually have a opposite twin) or its fallout from ending the other royal family (which I expect this fella to be a part of or at-least related to)

Chapter too smalll..... I NEED MOARRRRR. Thank you for the chapter.☺️

Tho I’m quite eager to know how the author is going to turn this into the ship. It’s going to take some time perhaps. But I’m liking this intriguing plot so far. Will need more.👍🏽

@exquisitemeat Hahahahahahaaa 🙈😂😂 you’re absolutely right. We have to order some nails and wood because we’re out of them atm boss. I’m with you boss. Let’s make the best strong ship ever🚢

Sooo first we got introduced that there's Sun Goddess and there's the 'Sun Witch' and they reside in the south.
And then there's northern nation, which they must have their own Gods/Goddesses they believe in. The Northernes won't call her the Sun witch and set a bounty at her if they worship the same Goddess.

Because usually there's opposite to a Sun God/Goddess, It's either Moon or Night. By that, I think it's a curse by the opposite God/Goddess and from this chapter we might've got a clue that it's cure is that she must get help from a northerner(?) or idk.

Anyway, the art is gorgeous and she is really really beautifully drawn. The story isn't fully revealed yet but it's already a pretty good start.

Thanks for translating this chapter! I can't wait for the next chapters.

honestly i think she should die

but i know that’s not gonna happen so i’m gonna keep reading while my blood pressure increases watching him fall in love with the woman that cost him his nation and family.

but yea if she died i’d honestly be B)

definitely decided to not wear a mask after realizing that a northerner just came to treat her
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread