The Spark in Your Eyes - Vol. 1 Ch. 113 - [Season 1 End]

Dex-chan lover
That was REALLY good and im glad that She didnt kill his parents, Sadly Elkin still thinks that the sun knight did.

now here's a theory with the name of the story being the basis of this, Karia sun has set meaning she has given up on life and just doesn't care anymore thus her powers have also dwindled (i would imagine that her magic blast would be weaker too but she hasn't casted it thus she hasn't seen it) this sickness she has is just old wounds coming back due to her powers not holding them back anymore.....just a thought.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the way they wrapped up the season 1.
Only one thing made me go "but.. wait".... they said 3 month wait, and would see us in december... it's feb now.. but they also said they were caught up to raws... i'm missing some logic here.

Dex-chan lover
I liked the way they wrapped up the season 1.
Only one thing made me go "but.. wait".... they said 3 month wait, and would see us in december... it's feb now.. but they also said they were caught up to raws... i'm missing some logic here.
These things take time. It's hard to estimate how long a break would be at the start of one.

Edit - The Korean raws have started season 2, the scanalators are most likely busy with other projects or waiting for the raws to pile up then upload them in bulk.

I really hope that when/if chapter 126 is translated they refer to the song that accompanied the chapter.
It made the story that much more thrilling to read through.

Users who are viewing this thread