The State of a Certain Wife. - Ch. 9 - Married Couple plays Smash

Dex-chan lover
Saying you're using 80% of your power is not much of a brag. That seems like a challenge the husband can overcome with a couple of months of practice.

Dex-chan lover
rsGSktp.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't get it.

The first two chapters implies that the POV character is not the husband; hell in the second chapter it's shows that she's already married and the POV character is shocked that someone could eat that much, i doubt her husband wouldn't know his own wife's eating habit.

And yet after that the POV and the wife are acting lovely dovey. Did the author changed the POV character without telling us or what?

Dex-chan lover
FYI there are extra pages for all of the segs, you can pay for it on fanbox or find it for free in hitomi

Double-page supporter
And yet after that the POV and the wife are acting lovely dovey. Did the author changed the POV character without telling us or what?

Maybe he got isekai'd into a world where she is his wife now. And some day, there will be a rude awakening....finding out all of this was just a dream.

Double-page supporter
FYI there are extra pages for all of the segs, you can pay for it on fanbox or find it for free in hitomi
Don't suppose you could guide me on where to find it on hitomi? Don't really frequent the site at all.

Dex-chan lover
Don't suppose you could guide me on where to find it on hitomi? Don't really frequent the site at all.

Just type "Giba" on the search bar(top right) and pick the (artist) autofill, then add "japan" to display all post in JP so you don't get duplicate from other language.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread