The Story Between a Dumb Prefect and a High School Girl with an Inappropriate Skirt Length - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - The Story of A Dumb Library Committee a…

Dex-chan lover
We've Been Tricked, We've Been Backstabbed and We've Been Quite Possibly, Bamboozled 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
It's so fucking over lads :aquadrink: :shamihuh:

"Which one is Saya's boyfriend?" is a pretty open and shut thing. It was said on page 1 that she has a boyfriend.
Good eye soldier, but I'm still itching to perform harakiri in Tsukishima's stead

Aggregator gang
If he needs a girlfriend to not be a crap person, then he's a crap person.

Seriously, there's something wrong with this comment section. Women being friendly to you and wanting to share their interests with you are not leading you on.
just straight ask him tho, no need to send secretive letter over this minor interest.

i would be pissed if someone send me letter, ask to go on date and ended up hearing "oh we got same interest, let's go again sometime with my bf"

straight up wasting my time and effort

Dex-chan lover
I know I’m usually the first to complain about chapters focused on side characters in this series but i actually liked this one.

maybe it’s cuz it was actually well written or explored a pre-existing facet of a character instead of being about how they need to manage their money or smth.

Why the fuck have the 'doki book squeeze' panel for a fucking joke at the end?
What kind of schizo storytelling is that?

Dex-chan lover
what a cruel world this poor man is forced to live in where he so close and has it all taken away from him in an instant. The author has created hell just for this one poor broken man... not cool... not cool...

Aggregator gang
This isn't even the classic "mistaking kindness with romantic interest" she outright said the reason she got close to him were his looks, not just his interest in books, this is just a low blow for no reason, poemu should stop being so nosy.

Dex-chan lover
Bro that was actually a good character dawg wtf, why did the author gotta do him dirty like that.

I guess the author really does hate 3rd couples, based on what he(tsukishima) and that manga club girl said ab 3rd couples:cautious:

Dex-chan lover
Feel bad for the poor guy. WHY THE FUCK YOU GIVE HIM A LOVE LETTER THEN!? WHY DIDN'T YOU CORRECT THIS SOONER!?

Dex-chan lover
Feel bad for the poor guy. WHY THE FUCK YOU GIVE HIM A LOVE LETTER THEN!? WHY DIDN'T YOU CORRECT THIS SOONER!?
question is if it was actually a love letter and not Poemu making a mess for him, the chapter started with the moment of the girl showing a friend her bf, so on one side it shows our boy didn't listen at all to what they were talking about only grumbling while trying to enter class and then he remember hers only for her looks.

Dex-chan lover
question is if it was actually a love letter and not Poemu making a mess for him, the chapter started with the moment of the girl showing a friend her bf, so on one side it shows our boy didn't listen at all to what they were talking about only grumbling while trying to enter class and then he remember hers only for her looks.
At the VERY least, why did they include a heart shaped sticker as a seal for the envelope.

Double-page supporter
The last page caught me so off guard that I slapped the wall. There’s so many things wrong here.
Like, Poemu, dear, nobody has any obligation of returning any feelings just because the other person had the courage to confess. Also, this girl just became the dumbest character in this manga upon first introduction, who tries to make a friend like that!? She’s denser than all the MCs combined.
Plus, this chapter only served to make Tsukishima’s warped mentality on romance and girls even more warped and how’s that a good thing?

About the boyfriend being talked about in the beginning: one of the girls assumed her boyfriend was Izubuchi (who we know for a fact isn’t dating anyone) so I honestly thought those girls simply didn’t really know what they were talking about. Like assuming she had a boyfriend for one reason or another.

Dex-chan lover
Wow now let Purin know this. She forced her on selfishness on him and look where that took him, getting hurt.
Though the gal also misled him, why was she crying if she didn't even propose to him. Wtf.

Dex-chan lover
That was straight up awful. Like what was the author even thinking? There was NOTHING to suggest she had a boyfriend initially and she very plainly made a romantic jester with the letter inside the book that asked him out on a literal date. She literally said she was happy he was a handsome guy who likes books, someone who has a boyfriend flirting that hard just comes off a little gross. Like the author basically butchered a new character, made a mockery of the FL (Poemu pushing so hard for the date and fueling ideas she liked him when he didn't care initially) and undid all the development Mr. Two faced librarian was starting to get. I would have appreciated something like them agreeing to start as friends and her getting to actually know him before dating as more opportunities for him to grow. But like wtf was this ending? The gag wasn't even funny. Who thought that would be funny? Like maybe if the boyfriend SHOWED UP on their date as soon as it began and it turned out the BF was the one really into books and looking for an intimate friend to discuss them with. That could have been funny. This was just like the absolute worst. What was even the point of this chapter? Because filler can be great for side characters and fleshing out the world and I thought that's what we were getting (some good side character development), but I don't see anything happening but the poor guy regressing. This would be like that ONE moment in his time stream that determines he's gonna become a creepy recluse that is secretly a modern day psychotic jack the ripper copycat or something.

Of course this is the chapter I try out while trying to see where the Manga is current at and getting back into it... it'll be another good 3 years before I get this sour taste out my mouth and go again 🙃.

Users who are viewing this thread